Sunday, September 25, 2016

GROWING TO BE LIKE JESUS

copyright(c) 2016 Daneille Gray Snowden
2016





Lovely sunset this evening with all the yellow, pink and even purple colors; it was all so serene. God knew I needed to embrace such beauty, He does that.

As I was sulking, He pointed me to His Majesty causing me to look up and thus: Praise Him.

Then, He said- "My child, I do care about your pains...but when your tears become more about the Lost Souls of Man...then; even you shall see how You have grown more to be like Me."


"I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit, that I have great sorrow and continual grief in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh." (Romans 9:1-3).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate hearing from you and if you need guidance and prayer feel free to send a message here or an email
[No spam please.]