Monday, April 8, 2013

THE FAMILY PRAYER

 
 
THE FAMILY PRAYER
 
Daneille Gray Snowden (co-founder of Hope for the Generations) shares about the value of family prayer. [http://snowdenwiththefam-daneille.blogspot.com/2010/11/family-prayer.html]
 

Tonight as I was preparing for worship on Sunday, I stumbled onto to this song on youtube. It epitomizes who my husband and I are and have been through-out our life together! Our vision for the ministry, yet mostly for the family is when we do all things as unto the Lord is: 'For the Generations'. It starts with what the Lord has graced us with; our family.
Did you get to spend time with your family this Thanksgiving? I sure hope so, we did--I was so grateful for that too! Especially this year with coming close to loosing my husband.
My children were getting all the Christmas decor out today; their faces just glowing, giggles and energy completely filled the house. My husband and I had less to do this year. I started crying, holding my husband asking him how many more years do we have like this? This is because we have an adult son now, he will soon be finishing his college here and will be ready to move on with his life calling.
No matter---this song is what our hearts are and I do hope yours as well. Listen and be blessed as I was.

Joshua 24:15 "...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate hearing from you and if you need guidance and prayer feel free to send a message here or an email
[No spam please.]