Sunday, September 25, 2016

I GOT THIS

Copyright (c)2016 Daneille Gray Snowden
2016
"I GOT THIS!"

Recently I was floundering around, mulling in my heart a personal ‘Calvary’ that I was feeling. It felt as if someone was using a spade: digging deep into my heart. I begged for God to take care of this situation; which presently, is something I have not yet faced before.

Brent Borup [For sale on
this link.]

During my tearful plea, I heard HIM; it was as if He literally bent down and looked deep within my eyes as His voice rang ‘so’ clear and defined, when He (with sternness) told me: “I GOT THIS!” My Jesus, told me (in His authoritative voice): “When I bring the walls down, I flatten them!” 

Instantly; like a little girl, held tightly by the strong arms of her father; I felt calm and assured. I am presently staying right there too…right in the arms of my all powerful God; with the affirmation that; “All is Well!” No matter what it still looks like to my weak little heart; I declare that my Jesus’ – well, He’s got this!

Is. 54:17 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”

Psalm 37: 23, 24 “Though (if) he falls, he will not be utterly cast down (completely destroyed, at a loss) for the Lord upholds him with His hand."

Isaiah 41:13 "For I the Lord thy God will hold your right hand, saying unto you, Fear not, I will help you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate hearing from you and if you need guidance and prayer feel free to send a message here or an email
[No spam please.]